Creating this series of slideshows on Content Marketing Wisdom has been a blast.
We add new ones as they come to us, and when a slideshow seems full enough we publish it to Slideshare,net and then here on our website.
We have had requests to publish individual slides as well as to embed the entire presentations.
Either is always fine.
The individual slides are only branded with our logo, but we are all about generosity of spirit in all we do. If these inspire you, or even just make you think about something differently they have done their job. Hope you enjoy our articles, and indeed all of our content…
- 1. MARKETING WISDOM 5 Hard Learned and Well Earned BestOnlineMarketingConsultants.com
- 2. When in doubt, create content and distribute it through your website and social media channels. Interacting with your ideas will bring clarity. When some of it gains traction, take note of how and where that happened. You just fulfilled the main function of a marketing professional. You tested, you measured, and you reacted accordingly. You rock!
- 3. If we have learned one thing in the first half of 2020, it is not to take our business priorities for granted. What was vital to our business at years beginning doesn’t make our top ten a few short months in. Flexibility and agility are the most valuable attributes a business can have. Which was just as true before all of this, we just were not as aware of it as we are now.
- 4. If your Brand Strategy can not accommodate shifting business climates, it needs work. Nothing can be assumed any more. Many businesses that are thriving in early 2020 are mostly doing so using drastically different business models than they used a few short months ago. Adaptability is the number one success trait in today’s business world.
- 5. Follow Us Here on Slideshare https://www.slideshare.net/BestOnlineMarketingConsultants BestOnlineMarketingConsultants.com
- 6. Having labored to develop a coherent “Voice” for your business’s Brand Strategy, as you adapt to shifting realities don’t abandon it. If you have done your work well it will still be applicable, just in differing ways. Your “Voice” should still be identifiable as your “Voice”. It just may have different things to say and share.
- 7. The need to regularly assess the assumptions section of business plans has been underscored as never before. Business plans may need to be created with differing sets of assumptions to address the known unknowns of today’s business climate within each market niche. Failing to reassess your assumptions is irresponsible in the extreme, and potentially fatal to your business.
- 8. The interruption many businesses are experiencing in the first half of 2020 should be anything but down time. Plan for contingencies and be adaptable to creative solutions to the ability to reopen in new and flexible ways. Doggedly pursuing a complete return to a preconceived notion of normal may not be in your business’s best interests.
- 9. It is said that the best time to plant a tree is twenty years ago. The second best time is today. The best time to write a comprehensive Brand Strategy is before you launched your business. Today is still the best time to write one.
- 10. Staying up to date as to technical, legal, and regulatory issues within your business is not something you let go. Keeping your Brand Strategy relevant to your business shouldn’t be either. Your “Voice” needs to reflect your current business reality. If it doesn’t, then what was the point to begin with? Use your “Voice” to say things that matter!
- 11. CLICK THE ICONS TO LIKE AND FOLLOW US ON SOCIAL MEDIA AND PLEASE FOLLOW US HERE ON SLIDESHARE AS WELL
Get A No Cost Consultation
FROM OUR BOMC
Marketing Mindset And
Brand Strategy Articles
Addressing Marketing Mindset is an important issue to any business owner concerned with growth, profitability, and market share. While a different discipline than Brand Strategy, it is an integral part of the whole and equally pervasive to your business...
Creating content for your website and marketing efforts is not enough. You must create that content driven by the purposes you are seeking to fulfill. Otherwise Content Marketing success is unlikely.
Welcome to installment #6 of the Content Marketing Wisdom slideshow! Feel free to clip individual slides, post the entire slideshow to your website, or page and to use this content any way you see fit or find useful. Content Marketing Wisdom 6...
These Marketing Wisdom slideshows have been getting a lot of attention both here and on Slideshare. The whole idea is to get the marketing ideas to flow. Sometimes they are about good ideas, and sometimes revealing some not so good. Always a good idea to know! ...
Usually when thinking of disrupting business markets, we think of Disruptive Innovation. Businesses like Amazon, and Uber come to mind. It is pretty hard to deny that the enforced social distancing we have endured as a result of the COVID=19 pandemic is market...
If you've been here before, you know the importance our team places on developing a Brand Strategy for your business's online presence. In today's post COVID-19 world, most business's are struggling to figure out how their existing business model can survive. ...
Observations and insights into Marketing Wisdom and developing the Marketing Mindset necessary to develop an effective Brand Strategy for your website and business.
Content Marketing is vital to the success of your Brand Strategy. Hope you enjoy these insights into how to bring that about in a way that is beneficial to your business. Marketing Wisdom 2 - Hard Learned and Well Earned from Best Online...
These are insights and quotations from our own hard won experience, and applied quotations from such great marketing minds as Seth Godin, Simon Sinek, and Gary Halbert. Everything from Brand Strategy to SEO, and Content Marketing. A slideshow that will spur your creative marketing mindset.
Creating your Brand Strategy up front allows you to build a Marketing Plan that promotes the story you choose.
Is Best Online Marketing Consultants a presumptuous name?
Or does the word Best refer to something else here?
There is no lack of content on Marketing to apply while building the Brand Strategy for your business. It is easy to become overwhelmed, as it all sounds good, but how do you decide what to implement? All of it, none of it, or a hybrid? Is the information...
Startups of course are always looking at a brand new website, but existing businesses that find themselves looking for a new website may have other options. To start over, or to redesign and set up their websites to evolve over time is the real question. ...