Welcome to installment #6 of the Content Marketing Wisdom slideshow!
Feel free to clip individual slides, post the entire slideshow to your website, or page and to use this content any way you see fit or find useful.
- 1. CONTENT MARKETING WISDOM 6 Hard Learned and Well Earned BestOnlineMarketingConsultants.com
- 2. Arbitrage is at the heart of every successful business model. If you cannot find a way to provide a product or service to the market for less than they are willing to pay, you don’t have a viable business. Part of that includes doing so ethically, and without burdening society in the process. Now find a compelling story to tell about that business, and that is how you market that business.
- 3. Remember that people are online for entertainment above all else. Even when they are seeking answers to problems they are trying to solve. This means that while you educate, you need to also entertain. Edutainment some call it. Have fun with your content. If you are not having fun creating it, end users will not enjoy consuming it.
- 4. The Google dance is not really all that complicated: Write for your audience, but format for the spiders
- 5. Follow Us Here on Slideshare https://www.slideshare.net/BestOnlineMarketingConsultants BestOnlineMarketingConsultants.com
- 6. Content Marketing Vs Paid Ad Campaigns? Who says you have to pick just one? You shouldn’t pick just one.
- 7. Create content that feels good and you will be halfway to creating business relations that feel good. If you can’t create business relationships that feel good, then create a business model where you can.
- 8. Running paid ad campaigns for yourself can save you the percentage of ad spend that professional agencies charge. It can cost you far more in lost conversions. Professional agencies specializing in running paid ad campaigns on Google Adwords, Facebook, Instagram, etc. can achieve conversion rates four to five times what all but very few are likely to achieve. That percentage saved is nothing compared to the revenue lost.
- 9. Seth Godin says that people no longer buy products and services, they buy Relations, Stories, and Magic. Does that sound like work to you? If what you are currently doing in your business feels like work, you are on the wrong path. Create a path that feels like you are heading for Magic.
- 10. Few products or services are truly for everyone. Which means that the story your marketing tells should not be for everyone either. Remember to tell your story to the “Smallest Viable Audience” because otherwise you are talking to the air. That group of people are the ones that will not just use your product or service. They are the ones that will get excited or passionate about your story.
- 11. CLICK THE ICONS TO LIKE AND FOLLOW US ON SOCIAL MEDIA AND PLEASE FOLLOW US HERE ON SLIDESHARE AS WELL
Get A No Cost Consultation
FROM OUR BOMC
Marketing Mindset And
Brand Strategy Articles
Addressing Marketing Mindset is an important issue to any business owner concerned with growth, profitability, and market share. While a different discipline than Brand Strategy, it is an integral part of the whole and equally pervasive to your business...
Creating content for your website and marketing efforts is not enough. You must create that content driven by the purposes you are seeking to fulfill. Otherwise Content Marketing success is unlikely.
Creating this series of slideshows on Content Marketing Wisdom has been a blast. We add new ones as they come to us, and when a slideshow seems full enough we publish it to Slideshare,net and then here on our website. We have had requests to publish...
These Marketing Wisdom slideshows have been getting a lot of attention both here and on Slideshare. The whole idea is to get the marketing ideas to flow. Sometimes they are about good ideas, and sometimes revealing some not so good. Always a good idea to know! ...
Usually when thinking of disrupting business markets, we think of Disruptive Innovation. Businesses like Amazon, and Uber come to mind. It is pretty hard to deny that the enforced social distancing we have endured as a result of the COVID=19 pandemic is market...
If you've been here before, you know the importance our team places on developing a Brand Strategy for your business's online presence. In today's post COVID-19 world, most business's are struggling to figure out how their existing business model can survive. ...
Observations and insights into Marketing Wisdom and developing the Marketing Mindset necessary to develop an effective Brand Strategy for your website and business.
Content Marketing is vital to the success of your Brand Strategy. Hope you enjoy these insights into how to bring that about in a way that is beneficial to your business. Marketing Wisdom 2 - Hard Learned and Well Earned from Best Online...
These are insights and quotations from our own hard won experience, and applied quotations from such great marketing minds as Seth Godin, Simon Sinek, and Gary Halbert. Everything from Brand Strategy to SEO, and Content Marketing. A slideshow that will spur your creative marketing mindset.
Creating your Brand Strategy up front allows you to build a Marketing Plan that promotes the story you choose.
Is Best Online Marketing Consultants a presumptuous name?
Or does the word Best refer to something else here?
There is no lack of content on Marketing to apply while building the Brand Strategy for your business. It is easy to become overwhelmed, as it all sounds good, but how do you decide what to implement? All of it, none of it, or a hybrid? Is the information...
Startups of course are always looking at a brand new website, but existing businesses that find themselves looking for a new website may have other options. To start over, or to redesign and set up their websites to evolve over time is the real question. ...