Content Marketing is vital to the success of your Brand Strategy.
Hope you enjoy these insights into how to bring that about in a way that is beneficial to your business.
- 1. MARKETING WISDOM 2 Hard Learned and Well Earned BestOnlineMarketingConsultants.com
- 2. Good quality content can overcome poor quality SEO. Good Quality SEO cannot overcome poor quality content. Fortunately, you don’t have to choose…
- 3. Write! Publish! Create! We need new ideas applied to the problems we face. Know in advance, your efforts won’t be perfect. The process of working them out will expose parts of the questions no one could predict in advance. The process of applying new ideas to even the oldest of problems, it is what is perfect. It is what will perfect your idea’s imperfections.
- 4. What website owners want isn’t really SEO rankings, or an integrated Social Media Campaign. They do not want PPC campaigns or 5 Star Reviews either. What every website or business owner wants is for the people that want and need their products and services to find them online, and get exposure to their offers with an open mind. The rest of those things are vehicles. Simply a means to an end. It is easy to get lost in the minutiae of these things and lose sight of what is really the goal.
- 5. Technology is a two edged sword. On the one hand it gives us the internet, which is pretty incredible as a way to reach humanity with your message, whatever that might be. On the other hand, it gives us that ever evolving technical marvel called Google, and its ever changing algorithm. Mastering it seems an ever moving target. The secret to this is one that SEO companies don’t want you to know: Google’s mission has never changed. To allow searchers to find what they seek. Answer people’s real life questions, and you win!
- 6. The most successful marketing formula you can implement in your content marketing campaigns is to give away your business secrets to your prospects. Give your online readers enough information that they could in essence do your job without ever hiring you. This sort of transparency inspires confidence in your knowledge and abilities as well as a form of trust you cannot get any other way. Guess what? They don’t want to do your job.
- 7. People don’t like to be sold. They never really did. Today learning to provide what they DO want is more important than ever… Fortunately, what they want is quite simple. Provide them with information about the need, or problem they are experiencing and then with their options. What options do they have to fill that need, or solve that problem. Don’t be afraid to offer options that don’t include you or your business. That’s where referrals are born.
- 8. While sales and marketing are two very different disciplines, they must work together harmoniously for either to be successful. Many career salespeople find their tried and true techniques no longer work with modern marketing campaigns. This should not surprise any professionals in either discipline. If this concept is a struggle, spend some time with a good marketing consultant, and a good sales trainer to develop strategies where your sales process flows seamlessly from your marketing campaigns. This is always possible. Always.
- 9. CLICK THE ICONS TO LIKE AND FOLLOW US ON SOCIAL MEDIA AND PLEASE FOLLOW US HERE ON SLIDESHARE AS WELL
Get A No Cost Consultation
FROM OUR BOMC
Marketing Mindset And
Brand Strategy Articles
Addressing Marketing Mindset is an important issue to any business owner concerned with growth, profitability, and market share. While a different discipline than Brand Strategy, it is an integral part of the whole and equally pervasive to your business...
Creating content for your website and marketing efforts is not enough. You must create that content driven by the purposes you are seeking to fulfill. Otherwise Content Marketing success is unlikely.
Welcome to installment #6 of the Content Marketing Wisdom slideshow! Feel free to clip individual slides, post the entire slideshow to your website, or page and to use this content any way you see fit or find useful. Content Marketing Wisdom 6...
Creating this series of slideshows on Content Marketing Wisdom has been a blast. We add new ones as they come to us, and when a slideshow seems full enough we publish it to Slideshare,net and then here on our website. We have had requests to publish...
These Marketing Wisdom slideshows have been getting a lot of attention both here and on Slideshare. The whole idea is to get the marketing ideas to flow. Sometimes they are about good ideas, and sometimes revealing some not so good. Always a good idea to know! ...
Usually when thinking of disrupting business markets, we think of Disruptive Innovation. Businesses like Amazon, and Uber come to mind. It is pretty hard to deny that the enforced social distancing we have endured as a result of the COVID=19 pandemic is market...
If you've been here before, you know the importance our team places on developing a Brand Strategy for your business's online presence. In today's post COVID-19 world, most business's are struggling to figure out how their existing business model can survive. ...
Observations and insights into Marketing Wisdom and developing the Marketing Mindset necessary to develop an effective Brand Strategy for your website and business.
These are insights and quotations from our own hard won experience, and applied quotations from such great marketing minds as Seth Godin, Simon Sinek, and Gary Halbert. Everything from Brand Strategy to SEO, and Content Marketing. A slideshow that will spur your creative marketing mindset.
Creating your Brand Strategy up front allows you to build a Marketing Plan that promotes the story you choose.
Is Best Online Marketing Consultants a presumptuous name?
Or does the word Best refer to something else here?
There is no lack of content on Marketing to apply while building the Brand Strategy for your business. It is easy to become overwhelmed, as it all sounds good, but how do you decide what to implement? All of it, none of it, or a hybrid? Is the information...
Startups of course are always looking at a brand new website, but existing businesses that find themselves looking for a new website may have other options. To start over, or to redesign and set up their websites to evolve over time is the real question. ...