Content Marketing is as important to your Brand Strategy as it ever was.
Which is hard to overstate.
Creating relevant content is always useful, beneficial, and helpful to your market. Create well thought out content and the market will come to you.
- 1. MARKETING WISDOM Hard Learned and Well Earned BestOnlineMarketingConsultants.com
- 2. Brand Strategy is the totality of how your marketing efforts come together, including everything from your sales process to your internet traffic sources. Simply put, everything affecting how your business is marketed is Brand Strategy. It should be consistent and harmonious in all its components. How all of this is conveyed to your market is referred to as the Voice of your Brand Strategy. Think of this Voice as the personality of your business. The beauty of this is that it can be whatever you need it to be without regard to your own personal traits and characteristics. It can be whatever you need and want it to be.
- 3. Start thinking of those in the same business as you, and the same market as you as colleagues instead of competitors. Treat them with respect as a default within your thoughts, day to day dealings with the public, and marketing activities. Then watch as the market’s level of trust and respect is raised, and their attitude toward all in your market elevates. Making you a market leader.
- 4. SEO isn’t just about ranking at the top of Google for tough keywords. It’s about letting the world know what your website, and your business are all about. Legendary copywriter Gary Halbert said that he wanted no other advantage than a starving crowd. The best SEO finds the crowd starving for what your website, and business have to offer.
- 5. Social Media Marketing is as much a vehicle for the rest of your marketing as it is a discipline of its own. Yes, posting images and content formatted just for social platforms is important in its own right. Try effectively running content marketing, SEO, or any aspect of Brand Strategy without Social Media. It is just not possible. Social Media is as much a vehicle for the rest of your marketing strategy as its own category of marketing.
- 6. Seth Godin says that people no longer buy products and services, they buy Relations, Stories, and Magic. When you interact with the public, you create the Relations. Figure out your Story and you have most of your Brand Strategy. And when those two come together? Magic
- 7. What is Content Marketing? A lot has been written on the subject, which is confusing because no aspect of marketing doesn’t require content. Search Engine Optimization(SEO) is Content Marketing Social Media Marketing is Content Marketing Content Marketing is mostly a useful term to help you understand that how you tell your story require a little science, a little art, and hopefully as it comes together… Magic!
- 8. The center of Simon Sinek’s Golden Circle is where we should always start. Start with the Why. There are two aspects to this in business, and we need to understand each of them if we want to not just succeed, but to excel. We need to understand our own motivation: Why are we in this business? Why do we do what we do? And our prospective customer’s: Why should they want our products and/or services
- 9. CLICK THE ICONS TO LIKE AND FOLLOW US ON SOCIAL MEDIA AND PLEASE FOLLOW US HERE ON SLIDESHARE AS WELL
Get A No Cost Consultation
FROM OUR BOMC
Marketing Mindset And
Brand Strategy Articles
Addressing Marketing Mindset is an important issue to any business owner concerned with growth, profitability, and market share. While a different discipline than Brand Strategy, it is an integral part of the whole and equally pervasive to your business...
Creating content for your website and marketing efforts is not enough. You must create that content driven by the purposes you are seeking to fulfill. Otherwise Content Marketing success is unlikely.
Welcome to installment #6 of the Content Marketing Wisdom slideshow! Feel free to clip individual slides, post the entire slideshow to your website, or page and to use this content any way you see fit or find useful. Content Marketing Wisdom 6...
Creating this series of slideshows on Content Marketing Wisdom has been a blast. We add new ones as they come to us, and when a slideshow seems full enough we publish it to Slideshare,net and then here on our website. We have had requests to publish...
These Marketing Wisdom slideshows have been getting a lot of attention both here and on Slideshare. The whole idea is to get the marketing ideas to flow. Sometimes they are about good ideas, and sometimes revealing some not so good. Always a good idea to know! ...
Usually when thinking of disrupting business markets, we think of Disruptive Innovation. Businesses like Amazon, and Uber come to mind. It is pretty hard to deny that the enforced social distancing we have endured as a result of the COVID=19 pandemic is market...
If you've been here before, you know the importance our team places on developing a Brand Strategy for your business's online presence. In today's post COVID-19 world, most business's are struggling to figure out how their existing business model can survive. ...
Observations and insights into Marketing Wisdom and developing the Marketing Mindset necessary to develop an effective Brand Strategy for your website and business.
Content Marketing is vital to the success of your Brand Strategy. Hope you enjoy these insights into how to bring that about in a way that is beneficial to your business. Marketing Wisdom 2 - Hard Learned and Well Earned from Best Online...
Creating your Brand Strategy up front allows you to build a Marketing Plan that promotes the story you choose.
Is Best Online Marketing Consultants a presumptuous name?
Or does the word Best refer to something else here?
There is no lack of content on Marketing to apply while building the Brand Strategy for your business. It is easy to become overwhelmed, as it all sounds good, but how do you decide what to implement? All of it, none of it, or a hybrid? Is the information...
Startups of course are always looking at a brand new website, but existing businesses that find themselves looking for a new website may have other options. To start over, or to redesign and set up their websites to evolve over time is the real question. ...